WordPress iSMS Authenticator Plugin
WordPress iSMS Authenticator plugin is free and we cover secure gateways for the SMS plugin. Sign up an iSMS account Sign up an iSMS account HERE, top up some SMS credits HERE and you can start enjoy our SMS services within the comfort of your Wordpress.
How to install WordPress iSMS Authenticator plugin
1. Login your Wordpress website. Download the plugin here. At the left column sidebar, click Plugins > Add New
2. Click Upload Plugin at the top and upload the zip file. After selecting the file, click Install Now.
3. Return to the plugins page and click Activate.
How to configure WordPress iSMS Authenticator plugin
iSMS OTP Settings
1. Go to iSMS OTP Settings and fill in your iSMS account credentials.
Contact Form ID
1.Check for your contact form's Form ID selector and Submit button ID selector. We recommend using Google Chrome's inspect element.
2-Factor Authentication Settings
1. Fill in the ID selector's name into the highlighted fields.
OTP Verification SMS
1. The OTP field will be added to your Wordpress website's contact form instantly.
2. User will receive OTP verification code SMS.
3. This will appear once submitted the form.